As a business owner or an eCommerce marketer, naturally, you should always be on the lookout for productive ways to increase traffic to your eCommerce website in Malaysia — ways to convert visitors to buyers and repeat buyers.
One of the first and most important steps to take in attracting and converting your visitors is to have an exceptional eCommerce website design.
Your web design should make the purchase process fast and as easy as possible. It doesn’t matter how great your online ads are, you could lose customers if your eCommerce website is not optimized for sales.
With that being said, let’s look at ways to increase traffic to your eCommerce website in Malaysia.
1. Increase Traffic With Instagram
Instagram isn’t just an
app for fun anymore. It is a serious content marketing, selling, networking and audience building tool for eCommerce businesses in Malaysia.
It’s one of the most popular social networking sites on earth, with an average of over 200 million active monthly members sharing an average of 60 million images and billions of likes per day.
How to Use Instagram to Increase Traffic
- Post regular content, at least 3 images a day, post daily stories and weekly live content
- Comment and like on competitors highly engaged followers
- Follow and unfollow competitors highly engaged followers
- Take advantage of influencer marketing to hack growth from other paid account promotions.
2. Increase Traffic With Facebook Ads
When it comes to increasing traffic and conversion for your eCommerce store, the Facebook ads platform is a great way to go.
With a lower cost per clicks, Facebook ads can massively increase traffic and sales to your eCommerce website in Malaysia.
How to Use Facebook Ads to Increase Traffic
- Use conversion campaigns to increase traffic to your content and collection pages. For retargeting purposes, you can cookie the visitors
- Retarget visitors who visit product pages, add products to cart and don’t check out, with dynamic product ads
- Display different products from top-selling collections using carousel ads
- On your Facebook timeline feed, use emojis and video content to capture the attention of your viewers.
- A/B test different ad placement for better ROI
3. Increase Traffic With SEO
One of the most important things about SEO is backlinks. The more quality backlinks you have, the higher your Page Rank on Google SERP (search engine result page).
The domain rank determines where you stand in Google search results for specific keywords. Ranking first page on Google will generate massive traffic to your eCommerce website in Malaysia.
But to get backlinks and rank highly in Google you need to cover more than just backlink building. Other steps to SEO your eCommerce website include:
- Local SEO
- Content marketing
- Link building
- Technical SEO
4. Increase Traffic With Google Search and Shopping Ads
Assuming you’ve carried out the above three steps, up your game with SEM (search engine marketing) to get more traffic.
With Search engine marketing, you can drive additional traffic from Google search queries to your eCommerce website in Malaysia.
There are three types of campaigns you can run using Google Ads Malaysia. They include search, display, and shopping. Use all three and figure out which ones work for your brand and optimize your ad campaigns.
5. Increase Traffic and Sales With Competitions and Giveaways
Organizing competitions and giveaways are a great way to make a guest post and increase traffic to your eCommerce website. Make use of tools like Gleam.io to add vitality to your competitions and giveaways.
The tool allows you to give contestants additional entries into the competition when they share it on their social channels.
Sharing on social media offers more opportunities for their friends to click into the competition. Consequently, traffic to your website will be increased.
Wish to find out more? Get in touch with us today via our website.