Many corporate Malaysia websites are making a dramatic change to revamp or redesigning their corporate website since 2013 to join the mobile era.
Lets breakdown the Malaysia website design process for mobile into a 3 step strategy:
- Why do we need to redesign.
- What part of the corporate website need to be redesigned and
- How to start the web development process.
Creating a corporate website is easy or hard depends on your understanding of “cost-effectiveness”. Perhaps you will get a better understanding on this at the end of this website design article.
Lets kick in on some questions to get started with Step 1:
- What are the problems with our current corporate website?
- Has our company help us gain any online enquires?
- What are our competitors doing that we aren’t?
- Are the new generation of population more incline to going online fo find companies?
Getting this questions answers will help you determine is there a need to revamp your business website.
Some questions to ponder on for Step 2 :
- Which audience do we want the corporate site to serve?
- What is the importance of each audience?
- How do we answer the question: “What do we do?”
- What else do we want the audience to know?
Getting this questions answers will help you determine the type of audiences and developed an idea of how you want the website to be structured.
Questions for Step 3 :
- Which Content Management System frameworks should we use?
- Should we purchase a template or build the website site from custom made website designers?
Since this is technical article on website designing, let’s address questions on Step 3 in detail :
1) Which Content Management System frameworks should we use?
There are many CMS being developed by WordPress is by far the best and most popular in the world.
WordPress Platform Powers 23 Percent Of Websites In The World, Statistics Say
“Nobody could have imagined that the WordPress platform would turn into a behemoth powering almost a quarter of all websites in the world, turning into one of the pillars supporting the internet on the whole”
Your company website can now be build with Malaysia Website Design using WordPress
2) Should we purchase a template or build the website site from custom made website designers?
This is the “cost-effectiveness” point that comes into play.
From the above article again :
Right now, it has over 60 million users all over the world, and this number is constantly growing – thanks in no small part to the fact that WordPress themes, providing an easy access to professional-level design for everybody, even the commercial ones, have significantly dropped in value in recent years. And for those who don’t want to spend anything, there are always free themes at their disposal.
“Truth is, most individual WordPress bloggers do not create their own blog themes. Rather, what most of us do is pick a ready-made theme (or a raw theme) and customize it according to our needs. There are endless numbers of beautiful (and useful) WordPress themes around the Internet – a simple search on Google will lead you to millions.”
Most websites are built on top of ready made themes, so why more more to get a modified theme when you can build a better and quality themed WordPress Malaysia Website Design for cheaper price?