Our Terms of Service have been written in order to protect our clients and ourselves to ensure we deliver a stable, reliable product and quality network. We ask that you read our policies so that you can assist us in keeping our servers and network free of abuse, which will ensure quality performance for everyone.
When you sign up for any of our services, you are agreeing to our terms of service. Although we will do our best to work with our customers in the event of a breach of policy, we will also take a firm line when necessary to protect our other customers and network.
Clients of Skytomato®, including but not limited to Virtual Account Clients, Resellers, Dedicated Server Clients, and Domain Registration Clients, are required to agree and conform to the following terms of service (TOS) and acceptable use policies. Violations of these policies may result in loss of service and/or other disciplinary action.
Our TOS includes the following categories. You can click on each individual area to be taken to the individual pages or review and click on the next button to progress through the complete TOS:
- Terms and Conditions of Use
- Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
- Email Purge Policy
- Uptime Guarantee
- Google Translate Disclaimer
Domain Registration Agreements
- ICANN Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
- ICANN’s Registrants Rights and Responsibilities
- Tucows Registration Agreement
- Webnic Registration Agreement
- MYNIC Registration Agreement
Other Services Agreements
- Quick SSL Subscriber agreement
- Quick SSL Premium Subscriber agreement
- True BusinessID and True Site Subscriber agreement