SME Digitalisation Matching Grant
Did you know matching grant up to RM 5,000 is available now for SMEs business digitalisation?
The Malaysian Government will provide up to 50% or RM5,000 matching grant per company for any digital marketing solutions. This matching grant will be worth RM500 million over 5 years, limited to the first 100,000 SMEs applying to adopt digital marketing and build great websites to increase online presence.
- Grant amounting up to 50% or a maximum of RM 5,000 from total invoice amount
- Great deals on digital solutions from Skytomato as Technology Solution Provider by MDEC
Apply now and utilized the funds to :
1) Website Design – Make a new website, Re-build / Re-vamp your current corporate website
A well-designed website can help you structure a decent impact on your potential clients. It can likewise help you support your leads and get more conversions.
Besides that, a well design website gives great client experience and helps your potential clients to access and explore your website effortlessly.
2) Digital Marketing – Analyze traffic data and improve sales
Digital marketing allows you to compete with your competitor by exposing your business to a wider target audience on a much smaller advertising budget.
When managed effectively, it gives your business to be leading control over where and how your potential clients spend their money. When you have this kind of control and the data to support decisions, you have out beat your competitors.
3) Google Ads – Run effective online advertisement with landing page
Google Ads is a platform to advertise your products or services. This platform allows you to create online ads to reach targeted audiences that are interested in the products and services your business offer.
4) Email Marketing – Nurture and stay in touch with clients with marketing automation
Email marketing permits you to build relationships with leads, clients and past clients. It’s your chance to talk straightforwardly to them in their inbox, during a period that is advantageous for them. Combined with the correct informing, email can get one of your most significant promoting channels.
Why Choose Skytomato as Technology Service Provider (TSP)?
Skytomato is a certified Digital Service Provider appointed by MDEC under SME Digitalisation Matching Grant.
We work alongside MDEC and BSN to help facilitate and quicken the application process. With various digital marketing and website solutions, Skytomato have a plan for every business to help maintain and grow websites online presence in these challenging times.
How To Apply :
- Contact Skytomato and apply grant on your digital marketing or website plans.
- Skytomato will assist you with documentation and submission for approval
- Once the application is approved, SMEs pay 50% of the total invoice to kickstart the project.
Eligibility criteria for SMEs:
- Available to SME and Cooperative (“Koperasi”) registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia;
- Must be at least 60% owned by Malaysians.
- In operation for at least 6 months.
- Required to have Average annual sales turnover of RM50,000
- Manufacturing: Sales turnover not exceeding RM50 million OR full-time employees not exceeding 200 workers.
- Services and Other Sectors: Sales turnover not exceeding RM20 million OR full-time employees not exceeding 75 workers.
- Completed Application Form with original chop and sign by director. Download from BSN Website
- Copy Identification Card of All Directors (Double Slash With Written “FOR BSN”)
- SSM Borang 9 + Borang 49/ For Coop, a copy of SKM registration certificate.
- Latest two (2) months bank statement
- Quotation/invoice from MDEC TSP
Hurry! Start your business with website design, digital marketing, google ads or email marketing to enjoy your share on the grant before the allocation exhausted. Your business digitalisation start from here!